Monday, July 6, 2009

Mandarin Class

I started Mandarin class at Queens University in Charlotte today. It was very interesting, it is quite over whelming at first but really sort of easy once you start to learn characters and how to say some words. We learned so much today. It is not as hard as it looks to draw the Chinese characters. My teacher taught us to break it down stroke by stroke and it is very simple. I have learned so much in one day I will post some pictures of my notes later for you guys to see what I am learning. We have a field trip next Friday to ride in the Dragon Boat at Lake Norman. Hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday

3 comments:

  1. Oh-I hope we can travel together-I think this is awesome-Good luck, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angel I hope we can travel together too.

    ReplyDelete