Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 5






























Today was like most days we visited the babies this morning and played for a little while outside with them they love the outdoors. They run and laugh hop and jump all the time. The boys love to make noise where ever they are and they are too cute. They came in for nap and we left to go get lunch and buy some grocies at Lotus which is an experience to walk into I want to vomit just from the smell of the meat section. We had KFC for lunch again and it was great. After our shopping we came back an took Joseph Joshua and Julia out to play on the playground for little kids they enjoyed that very much, They love to slide and climb everything they are so sweet. When we came back in with them it was dinner and bath time so we had to leave which is never fun they all hate it when we leave. Josie, Joshua and Joseph's nanny is so sweet she loved the pictures I took of the boys playing today and I believe she asked for copies of them which I don't mind getting her. We had Subway for dinner and are back in the apartment getting ready for bed. We are having a blast I just wish it wouldn't fly by. Oh how I am going to miss these kiddos. I love them all already. We have also heard baby Ryan is doing better and they hope he will come home Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and what you are doing! Hug the babies for me!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete