Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 8 Terra Cottas


Sorry everyone for the delay in posting pictures...Hope you enjoy them (: -Ashton























































































Today we woke up early and went with the Oregon group to the Terra Cotta Warriors. They were ok not the best thing I have seen in China. They however are pretty cool for the mere fact they were made several thousand years ago and still are intact today. We had KFC for lurch which was ok I am kind of tired of it, it is nothing like home but a nice break from Chinese food every now and then. We came back after the warriors and rested for a bit and held the tiny babies. Then I went to 104 and played with the rascals for a little bit .Those kids can wear you out fast. Woah, they are all something else. Poor Joseph's arm was swollen from shots yesterday. The kids I swear are wilder at night and always want to play or eat. Jeff Steve and Sean also worked on the 5th floor cleaning off the balcony that was something else and the boys room needs some work. Sorry for the short post today I am tired from the amount of walking the last two days and I am off to bed. I have to day it is quite sad we only have a week left before we leave. I am going to miss these babies so much! Also forgot to add we had delivery to the room tonight for supper it was great sean did a wonderful job ordering it. Sorry for the delay in pictures- I am so tired Ashton will get them up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment