Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 9

Tina


Me and Baby Ryan

Matilda and Jasmine

Jasmine and her nannies (mother and daughter)


River and Nava

Daniel

Matthew

Nava

The newest 6 left to right Angela, Isaac, Amanda
Ryan, Elise, Katheryn

Angela and Isaac

The little 6

Elise

Welcome Home Baby Ryan

Libby

Noa
James such a Cool Kid

Thomas and Joseph

Noa and her nanny

Thomas

Josie, Joshua, and Karl watching
me and Thomas outside

Joseph on the Dora spinner

Karl

Sadie

Today was another great day with the babies. It started out as a slow day we slept in until 8 am which isn’t really what I consider sleeping in but it was nice to sleep past 6 am. The babies are wonderful we spent the morning on the 5th floor and for the 1st time one of the babies fell asleep while I was holding them. Well Jack isn’t really a baby but he is close enough to one. Baby Ryan also came home today and is feeling much better. We did updated photos of the babies also they have all gotten so much bigger in just a month of being here, Isaac is still very tiny but is growing. After nap time we went to 104 and played with the rowdy boys some they are so sweet. I could bring them all home. Today was a very relaxing day for me that is, Hannah and Jeff not so much. For lunch we ate at the local bakery it was ok not my favorite place at all other then they had chocolate cake. Supper was at our favorite Chinese restaurant don’t ask me the name cause I have no idea, it is always great though. We had so much food at dinner over half came back for the night nannies they love it so much. Well I am going to bed 6 babies go for shots tomorrow. I do not remember which 6 other then Joshua, Malin, and Sally. Also for those of you who are not friends with Amanda on facebook Starfish now has 15 Children matched and waiting on their families to travel to get them.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we would love James if we could only have 1 more. I know he has a special place in your heart!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph I have stolen my heart ... is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. you can give him a kiss from me. Silvia from Turin.

    ReplyDelete