Friday, July 9, 2010

In Beijing

We have offically arrived in Beijing I promise I will post pictures of our last days with the babies soon. We still have some problems with internet and attaching pictures to the post so if I do not post them while in China I will do so as soon as I get home and have a good night sleep. Tomorrow we go to the Great Wall. We are going to a different section then we have gone to the last two times. It is an hour and a half from the center city. I will try to post pictures of it tomorrow night if we have a good connection and the proxy is working. I am looking foward to tomorrows breakfast it will be nice to eat food food and not peanut butter crackers or cheese its.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time in Beijing. Pete and the kids are there now (sleeping, I hope) and are headed to the Great Wall in the morning. I can't wait to see Hannah standing on the Great Wall in what she calls "my China"..that will be amazing to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor - I've SO enjoyed following your blog (and of course the photos of Sophia!) I'll definitely friend you on Facebook so you can follow our journey to Xi'an in August! :)

    ReplyDelete