Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lazy day!!!


Aaron


Josie
Joshua on the phone

Joseph

Libby kissing Sophia

Noa

James and Sadie so sweet

Wild Sadie

Hannah tickling Clara


James and his Oh My Gosh they are
driving me crazy face

Sweet Libby


Noa

James

Joseph

Sadie

Today we took a day off just to rest some. We hung around the house until about 1 then we left to do some shopping at the Muslim market and we discover that it is much bigger then we though you turn one corner and there are a hundred more shops. We had lunch at Starfish and it was wonderful Shou lee can really cook to satisfy our taste. We got back to the foster home t about 5:40 pm we went to see the babies for about an hour until they started to go to bed. We played and all the little ones tried to push m over so they could lay and jump on me. Even Libby joined in on it today and tried to knock me to the ground. Sadie I cannot get over how rough she is to be so tiny. She is one of the boys. Joshua gave me a kiss today it was quite sweet. He is so cute and sweet when he wants to be. Well we are off to find some supper here in a bit no idea what we will have but I will blog about it if it is anything unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment