Monday, July 26, 2010

Mission Monday/ Jack Has A Family


Jack is an absolute precious 2.5 year old little boy who needs a family. He is so sweet and really wants a mom and dad and a GeGe (older brother). Jack was born with Spina Bifida and is paralyzed from the waist down from surgery but this doesn't stop him from getting around or getting into everything. He army crawls everywhere or he uses his charm and gets someone to carry him there. He got his wheel chair while I was at starfish and I have never seen a little boys eyes get so big when he found out he could get around easier. He is very protective over his wheel chair and loves it dearly. I can only imagine how protective he will be over his new family and how much love he has to offer. He has every reason to hate life but he loves it so much and is truly the one who lights up any room and no matter how bad your day has been he can brighten it. Jack also has hydrocephalus which does not affect him in anyway really. As far as intelligence he is very smart and as quick as a whip. Other then the size of his head you would never know anything was wrong. His favorite song is Happy Birthday which he sings all the time to anyone who will listen. He loves to be sang to and fell asleep in my arms while I sang to him one day. He is a such a sweet boy and any family would be blessed to have him as their son. If anyone is interested in him please contact me at TSW1203@aol.com we know where his file is at and could help you get it. I can honestly say that if I met China guidelines he would be my son regardless of his special need.




1 comment:

  1. http://jackadoptionfund.blogspot.com/

    Tell everyone! Share!

    ReplyDelete