Friday, July 2, 2010

Shots round two Day 10

Today 6 more babies had to go for shots Sally Mali Joshua Nava Aaron and Maltidla. Only one of them had to get an actual shot the others had to eat that nasty powder stuff. On the walk back we stoped at starbuck and the babies loved it. We got them a Mango Frap and they went nuts for it everyone went for it. We got back home at about 11 am so the babies were ready for naps we layed them down to sleep then we ourselves went for lunch and rested some before the babies woke again. We had a playdate with the boys that was soon bombarded by the girls Josie Libby Nadia and Sadie. The boys seem to enjoy the time alone. I also played with Thomas by himself today and he loved the alone time and extra attention. The boys play so nicely together. Hannah also changed Joshua's poopy today. Her face needless to say was too funny. Other then shots today was fairly laid back. The babies are still so sweet and I am in love with them their personalities show through so much more everyday we are with them it's sad because this is our last weekend with them and we only have until Thursday with them before we leave for Beijing. I don't know that I am resy to leave just yet. However I do miss my mom and the Princess and my puppy. Steve and Roshney cooked Italian for us tonight and it was great. A much needed break from Chinese and fast food. The food was amazing and they have been told to cook whenever they want to for us. One of the nannies also fell tonight so pray she did not break anything. She is an older lady and could not walk after she feel. She is at the hospital over night. We actually just found out that she broke 3 disks. Sean also introduced us to ger brother they ar both hoots. That woman cracks me up and always has us laughing she is so very helpful too. well I am off to bed sorry for the delayed post w lost power which is part of the reason why this post is delayed and we also lost internet for a while right as I hit to post this and lost half the post I will do pictures later I am emailing them to my mom and she is going to post them. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment